This ornament - "Christmas Morning" from the 2012 JCS Christmas Ornament issue - is deceptively simple looking and yet, it kicked my butt not once, but twice. I started this ornament over a year ago and there was a major mistake in the border, which I started to tear out, but set aside. I picked it up this past Saturday and decided to try again. So I tore out most of the border and started stitching it again. But when I got to the bottom of the border, it didn't match up and there was another mistake in there somewhere. It took me forever to find it, but when I finally did, I thought, "There is no way I am tearing this border out again!" So I purposely made the same mistake on the bottom of the border that was messing up the top and all is well. I don't think anyone would notice it unless I point it out, so I went on to finish the rest of the ornament on Sunday.