Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

Ready for the Snow

The flakes just started falling here and I'm ready to stay in the house all weekend and stitch. I went to my LNS this morning for their Super Bowl weekend sale. I had planned to go on Sunday, but we may still be digging out then, so I thought I would go today.



I got everything pictured here for a mere $37. The two Praiseworthy Stitches charts and the Hands to Work chart were only $2 each and the Bent Creek (Gobble and Blackbird Sampler) and Raise the Roof designs were only $1 each! "Kringle's Tree Farm" has been on my wish list since I first saw it, so I can't believe it was only $2. I needed fabric for two different raven projects - 28 ct. Forget-Me-Not blue jobelan for "Two Familiars" by the Cricket Collection and 28 ct. Country French Linen for "The Raven" by Lavender Wings, plus some miscellaneous DMC. The set of Trail Creek Farm seasons designs were freebies, along with the Mill Hill blackbird button.

School is getting out about an hour earlier, so once I get Big H off the bus at 2:30, we'll be tucked inside the house for the weekend.

0 comments: